urbanAthletics allows a 15-day return or exchange from the date the order was received. However, necessary documents and information are needed in order for us to process the return.
1. The item should be returned within 15 days upon receipt of the item.
2. Ensure that the item is not under the Non-exchangeable or Non-refundable item list such as items from Garage sale (10.10, 11.11, 12.12, otherwise stated in the campaign), underwear, swimwear, Nutritional Supplements, Energy Gels, and other consumable goods.
3. To process a return, customer must send a return request (click here) from our website before returning the item to us. Returned items with no proper documentation will not be accepted, specially in our physical stores.
4. Items should be in original form with box, unused. Return slip and official receipt should be included. We follow a strictly no receipt, no exchange policy.
5. For electronic gadgets, customer must ensure that all accessories are included in the box. Any form of information such as usernames and passwords should be deleted.
6. Customer will shoulder the shipping cost unless the reason of the return falls under the following:
Defective, damaged (damaged boxes are not allowed for return, as all our products have proper packaging, unless stated. Damage on the box may happen during transit which is no longer controlled by urbanAthletics.
Wrong item delivered
Some parts are missing from the product
Missing promotional items (freebies)
7. Once we have received the item for return, we will be sending the replacement requested. However, if the replacement request falls under replacement of size or SKU (same price or higher), shipping fee will be shouldered by the buyer. In the event that the customer wishes to have the replacement be made in the physical store, this must still be coursed through our Customer Service team. Customer must ensure that he follows the process in returning or replacing an item.
8. All returns are subject for review by our team. We have the right to reject return request if it did not meet our set guidelines.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Fill out the Return Request Form found in the website.(click here)
*No return request form submitted, no processing of returns.
2. After filling our the form, expect a call or email from our Customer Service Team within 24 - 48 hours.
3. If your return request meets the criteria we have set above, you will be required to choose whether to return it to the nearest physical store near you or via mail.
RETURN VIA MAIL
1. Prepare your items for return
Attach the official receipt and return request in the item for return
Ensure that all accessories are included in the box.
2. Ship the item to this address:
ECOMMERCE WAREHOUSE C/O JUN ROJO
Toby’s Sports HQ, 53 C Raymundo Ave.
Brgy. Caniogan, Pasig City
*Customer will shoulder the shipping cost unless the reason of the return falls under the following:
1. Defective, damaged (damaged boxes are not allowed for return, as all our products have proper packaging, unless stated. Damage on the box may happen during transit which is no longer controlled by urbanAthletics.
2. Wrong item delivered
3. Some parts are missing from the product
4. Missing promotional items (freebies)
*Should the shipping cost be shouldered be urbanAthletics, we will be issuing an e-online voucher to refund the shipping fee. Kindly ensure to keep the waybill receipt so we can refund accordingly.
RETURN VIA PHYSICAL STORE
All intended returns should be filed using the request form to be found in our website (click here). Our physical stores will not accept returns that did not go through the evaluation process made by our Fulfillment team. The physical store has the right to deny accepting unprocessed returns.
1. Prepare your items for return.
2. Attach the official receipt and return request in the item for return.
3. Ensure that all accessories are included in the box.
4. Bring the item along with the documents needed, to the physical store prescribed by our Customer Service Team. Do not deliver it to a difference branch without informing our Customer Service Team. Not all urbanAthletics branches are allowed to receive a return from our online customers.
5. Once we receive your item, we will be coordinating with you to process the replacement/ refund.
6. If replacements will be done in the physical store, the item for replacement should be of similar value or higher. Note that the online store may have different pricing from the physical store as it may have separate campaigns happening at a given time. In this regard, the replacement will follow the price set by the physical store and not the price initiated online.
7. Should the replacement be higher than the value of the previous order, customer will shoulder the difference and settle it in the physical store.
8. E-vouchers are not applicable in our physical stores.
9. For replacements to be settled online, the customer may still enjoy the e-voucher used in his previous purchase, provided it is of the same item. However, for straight discounts, the replacement will follow the current pricing of the product. Note that as mentioned in the rule above, we do not allow returns with the reasons of Change size, or SKU on the Non-refundable items list.
10. All returns coursed through GRAB express will not be shouldered by urbanAthletics.
All refunds shall be made via the original payment mechanism and to the person who made the original payment, except for Cash on Delivery, where refunds may be via bank transfer or store credit into the individuals bank account provided that complete and accurate bank account details are provided to us.
We offer no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching your account. The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the respective banks and/or payment provide internal processing timeline.
All refunds are conditional upon our acceptance of a valid return of the product. Change of mind is not an accepted reason for return.
We reserve the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at nay time without notice.
In the case where the customer has cancelled an in transit order, exceeding three (3) times, he will no longer be allowed to order using COD (Cash on Delivery), unless he has purchased an accumulated total of at least P10,000 using other Payment options.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Returned Products are inspected by the urbanAtheltics' Quality Assurance Team and refunded if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications. We undertake to fully refund the cost of any manufactured defective Products.
If the problem was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original Product is returned to you. We do not refund Products:
obtained from a source other than the Website;
that have been damaged by abuse or negligence (e.g. exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.); and/or
that have been damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (e.g. use of running shoes for court sports or hiking footwear as work boots, etc.).
From our online flush out sale such as from online Garage Sale, thematic monthly campaigns such as 10.10, 11.11, 12.12 to name a few.
Please note the life expectancy of any Product depends on the individual using the Product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user. Our Products damaged by normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable lifespan of the Product are not replaced.
Our Customer Service team is available to assist you. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions and comments.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Click and collect functionality available on the website may not include the option for you to order and pay for the product in store. All orders that are under click and collect must be paid online not in store. All click and collect should be paid online using your credit card via our payment gateways: Paymaya, Paynamics and Paypal. If you buy the reserved product, you are concluding a purchase agreement with Toby’s Sports as your retail of choice. This means returns should still follow the same return policy as home delivery orders.
Orders for pick up in our head office must follow this schedule:
Monday - Friday (Except Holidays and company events)
09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
01:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Customers may claim their orders in the physical store for within 7 days upon notification of pick up. All orders that were not picked within 7 days will be cancelled, and the customer will be issued with a refund.
*Should the customer wish to have the order shipped via Grab Express, Lalamove, or Mober, shipping fee will be shouldered by the customer. If the customer has made an initial payment of shipping fee upon ordering, this will refunded via e-voucher. urbanAthletics will not shoulder the shipping fee.